The Biology Illustrated Coloring Book
The Biology Illustrated Coloring and Resource Book provides a collection of colorable drawings and related terms on the light microscope and a selection of plant, animal, and human structures and related terms.
Students will learn:
• How organisms fit into their environments
• How organisms are classified into species, kingdoms, etc.
• About genetics, the structure of DNA
• A brief overview of the scientific method
• Elementary through high school students
• Colorers motivated to gain an understanding of the structure of various animals as well as human structure.
Click on the cover to look inside
This resource book was prepared by the staff of Coloring Concepts Inc. as a general introduction to the current group of Coloring Concepts Coloring Books and The Anatomy Coloring Book.