The Biology Illustrated Coloring and Resource Book provides a collection of colorable drawings and related terms on the light microscope and a selection of plant, animal, and human structures and related terms.
Students will learn:
- How organisms fit into their environments
- How organisms are classified into species, kingdoms, etc.
- About genetics, the structure of DNA
- A brief overview of the scientific method
- Elementary through high school students
- Colorers motivated to gain an understanding of the structure of various animals as well as human structure.
This resource book was prepared by the staff of Coloring Concepts Inc. as a general introduction to the current group of Coloring Concepts Coloring Books and The Anatomy Coloring Book.